Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Late Phase / Real World department. For this role we consider candidates in a variety of EU locations.
The Project Manager supports overall project management of clinical studies by helping control the scope, schedule and cost of assigned project(s). Within this department you would typically support 4 to 5 protocols for different clients. Duties may include liaising with customers, vendors and/or investigative sites to manage projects from proposal development to final deliverables to the customer.
The job responsibilities of a Project Manager at Syneos Health are described as follows:
- Project Administration
- Creates and maintains the Trial Master File Management (TMF) Plan. Routinely reviews the TMF to ensure quality, completeness and inspection readiness
- Coordinates and monitors the activities associated with study deliverables across all applicable internal functional departments and vendors.
- Assists with activities associated with interim analyses, database snapshots and locks, final CSR and study closure
- Assists with identification of and contracting with approved vendors, as necessary
- Provides vendor management, inclusive of ensuring key deliverables are met, potential scope creep is identified and change orders are developed, as necessary
- Assists with development and implementation of change orders
- Assists with resource management and team member transition by collaborating with appropriate Resource Managers and ensuring detailed Transition Plans are developed and implemented efficiently
- Develops contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure meeting or exceeding study milestones.
- Creation and maintenance of metric reports, inclusive of data collection from multiple sources, for delivery to client or senior management
- Assists with overall financial performance of the study by interacting with internal functional departments or vendors to obtain required metrics for financial reporting
- Attends financial review meetings to assist with reconciliation and identification of budget overrun
- Reviews and approves invoices from sites or vendors and to the client
- Business Development
- Participates in representing the company to the client, ensuring satisfaction levels are met and statuses of deliverables are communicated effectively.
- May participate in customer proposal development
- In collaboration with the project team, will plan, coordinate and present at internal and external meetings
- Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training
- Develops knowledge of current therapeutic environment
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate new colleagues with the following:
- Relevant degree.
- Prior experience in a contract research organization (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company preferred.
- Prior experience as Project Manager, including the full financial management
- Good client engagement
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- High level of competency in English language
Are you enthusiastic about joining a great European team? Please apply directly online and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.