Director, Account Management and Client Services (Patient Engagement)
Office/Home Based UK
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently looking for an Account Director for our Patient Engagement team. The role will be dedicated to the relationship with one Sponsor and their Projects/Programs. The primary purpose of this role is to lead excellence in client services, meeting the business objectives of the clients, both strategically and financially.
Your role as an Account Director would include the following responsibilities:
- Account management for a global pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline of work
- Oversee the management and delegation of tactical and administrative processes
- Continue to foster client relationships to secure Patient Engagement business and ensure client satisfaction
- Establish regular communications with clients at a senior level
- Day-to-day senior lead on strategic, creative and digital planning; oversee team on executions
- Assume responsibility for the team’s delivery of quality work products that meet or exceed client expectations
- Continue to identify projects for organic growth opportunities and look to turn these into actual opportunities
- Know the client’s business as well as they do
- Be seen by your clients as the ‘go to’ person for strategic and tactical planning
- Troubleshoot and preempt and address potential client issues
- Deliver excellent client service and instill within own account teams
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Degree educated
- Experience in Patient Engagement/Recruitment
- Experience managing Global Accounts
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) as well as presentation abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and organisational abilities
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with plan execution
- Ability to be proactive and solutions focused
- Ability to manage relationships effectively – internal and external
- Demonstrates and maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages, including Microsoft Office
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1