Patient Engagement Manager (Site and Patient Access)
UK Office based - Farnborough
Here at Syneos Health, we are currently looking to strengthen our unique Patient Engagement team. We are seeking a Line Manager for our Patient Engagement team, to be office based within our Farnborough, UK office.
Your role as a Manager would include the following responsibilities:
• Supports teams to be effective financial stewards
• Manages one or more teams of individual contributors to deliver against department objectives
• Participates in Site and Patient Access initiatives by working with internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for oversight of their assigned portfolio of projects from a financial, quality and timeline perspective. Providing appropriate prioritization and escalation where required
• May support the analysis and selection of current and proposed preferred provider relationships with sites, vendors or patient stakeholder groups
• Supports the development and maintenance of relevant information libraries and communication materials. Assist with RFI/RFP development and queries from Sponsors, Business Development and project teams
• Strong leadership skills; ability to teach/mentor team members. Ability to coach employees to reach performance objectives. Ability to recognize and take appropriate action when employee performance is not acceptable
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Extensive experience in clinical trial delivery including but not limited to; applicable regulations, drug development, & clinical project management
• Experience in managing teams of clinical research employees locally and globally
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database applications), email, and internet
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills
• Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment under close supervision
• Must be flexible around travel and work hours if a business need should arise. Travel up to 25%
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1