Here at Syneos Health, we are currently looking to strengthen our unique Patient Engagement team. We are seeking a Patient Engagement Lead to be office based/home based within Europe
Your role as a Patient Engagement Lead would include the following responsibilities:
- Developing, preparing, gaining approval and distributing all materials relating to Patient Engagement. Including Patient Facing material (brochures, leaflets), site documents and advertising (online, tv, radio and print)
- Communicating with functional leads to identify and mitigate issues against successful patient enrolment
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and Point of Contact when providing project updates with clients
- Leads the development of the initial Patient Engagement plan
- Identifies the appropriate vendor solution for the study/indication
- Provides updates on regional/Global calls regarding vendor issues
- Ensuring the project meets customer expectations – deliverables, projections, reports, risks, strategy
- Mentors junior staff
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- BA/BSc in Life Science
- Must have CRO/Pharma Patient Recruitment/Engagement experience – min. 3 years
- Global project experience
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and can adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- MS office proficiency – Publisher desired
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1