Project Data Manager
Europe – Home Based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Project Data Manager to work dedicated to an individual.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Acts as Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups
- Coordinate the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team
- Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and regulations
- Provides project specific training to internal and external audiences as required
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as needed
- Monitors and communicates project progress to the Sponsor and project team including use of project status reports and tracking tools/metrics to enable in stream data collection and query management
- Plan, manages and requests resources for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain project plans, specifications and documentation in line with SOP requirements
- Maintains documentation on an ongoing basis and ensures that all TMF filing is complete and up to date
- Participates in, and presents at internal, Sponsor, third-party, and investigator meetings
- Plans for and creates necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits
- Trains and mentors data management staff
- Prepares input for, and participates in proposal bid defense meetings
- Maintains proficiency in Data Management systems and processes through regular training
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- 3+ years experience as a Data Manager and 2+ years managing projects
- Experience working in the clinical research industry within a CRO/Pharma
- Experience collaborating with a study team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, equivalent related education and
- The ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience working in a matrix-structured environment is preferred
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1