CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers;
• Maintaining effective communication with project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensuring adequate documentation of each communication;
• Serves as the primary liaison with Customers, vendors, and Investigator Sites;
• May be required to actively line manage other project management team members and may manage clinical monitoring staff.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national clinical trials in CRO (please detail when applying);
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures;
• Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach.