PMO Head - Suppliers/Third Party Management, Novartis, Dublin, Ireland
More than 50! This is how many manufacturing sites across the world you will be supporting.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supports ES and procurement team in the implementation of the overall Scope 3 strategic plan
• Prepare updates to leadership meetings with strong coordination with different stakeholders within ES, Procurement, and HSE ...etc. Prepare high quality documentation including agenda setting, follow ups and meeting minutes if needed.
• Help providing management structure, support and capabilities for the Scope 3 program team.
• Provides support and leadership in conjunction with the Head HSE Supplier Assurance and Risk with respect to environmental aspects and footprint of Novartis' scope 3.
• Participates in relevant internal and external forums and stays abreast of the latest developments relevant to the state-of-the-art supply chain concepts and practices.
• Advises management in approaches to improve environmental performance, risk management/reduction programs.
• Leads knowledge sharing on supply chain and processes, and ensures distribution of knowledge with global functions.
• Supports the Group environmental sustainability policy, strategy, standards, targets and performance criteria.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience, including at least 3 years in project/program management roles. Finance or Management consulting roles is a plus.
• Significant experience in working in cross-cultural/functional environment.
• Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry or in environmental sustainability within other industries is a plus.
• Track record of operational effectiveness/innovation and of leading diverse teams and remote relationships.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis