Job Title: Imaging SpecialistLocation: Ireland / UK / Poland
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry! Are you one of them?
At ICON, we have an incredible opportunity for an Imaging Specialist
to join the team in our Leopardstown, Dublin 18 location.The Role:
What you need:
- This person is responsible for image quality review, image processing, site technical assessment and provides clinical support to Core Lab operations.
- Perform Image Processing in accordance to the study specific guidelines
- Provides Image Quality Assurance according to study specifications
- Works directly with Core Lab Operations providing imaging expertise
- Works directly with Project Managers to support client specific activities
- Communication with client, sites and CRA's to deliver high quality standards and strive for excellence
- Communication with Site technical personnel
- Conducts site Imaging Manual Training calls in support of study site training
- Serve as Monitor for Independent Analysis Sessions
- Assist's Project Manager with the development of project specific Procedure Manual
- Participate In project team meetings providing image QC status
- Quality Control of Offsite Assessments/Blinded Reads
- Updates and maintains Project Tracking Logs as required
- Mentoring of peers as required for cross training
- Technical support for business development
- To undertake other reasonable related duties as assigned
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Imaging Sciences or related field, or local equivalent
- Must have Imaging experience within DXA and/or MR with NASH
- Registered Technologist or local equivalent Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, or local equivalent, in life sciences or technology, or equivalent experience
- minimum of 2 years prior relevant imaging experience
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employees' location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Drivers' license.
- Trained in Good Clinical Practices
- Trained in Good Documentation Practices