IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Our nurse teams
Delivering high-quality infusion therapies or administration of injections to patients in their homes requires highly skilled nurses to operate as a vital part of the clinical care team. Depending on the program/clinical trial our nurses educate patients and family members, explain the medication regimen and infusion devices, all while coaching, answering questions, and encouraging patient uptake and compliance. Our nurses appreciate the patient focus, the flexibility and the autonomy of their work.The role
We are looking for a nurse who is interested to join this clinical trial to visit two patients. One patient is located in Weston and one in Abermain. The patients will need a visit every 3 weeks for about 6 months or longer.
The visits will take about one to two hours.
- Collect blood (Vacutainer) and label blood samples
- Using a centrifuge - training can be provided
- Adverse event reporting
- Concomitant medication recording
- Liaising with courier company
- Complete required visit report form and submit to relevant contacts within 24 hours
- The visitcan be arranged at a day/time that is convenient for the nurse and the patient.
To be part of this exciting program you:
- Are Registered Nurse
- Have recent venepuncture experience
- Are competent to take blood
- Have a current CPR certificate, Police Check and Working with Children Check or are willing to obtain these documents
- H ave a drivers licence and car
- Enjoy working autonomously
Ascott Sales Integration provides contract sales force and nurse adviser solutions, from supported contract sales or nurse provision to the management, planning and successful implementation of a com plete national contract team. Ascott is now part of IQVIA.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.