Serves as a single point of contact for programs pharmacy vendor and client field rep escalations. Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, identifying, and solving problematic issues and escalations. Provide timely and accurate reconciliation of pharmacy and/or dispensing/shipping information, builds and develops strong pharmacy-HUB relationships, and support all activities that facilitate patient access. As applicable, builds and develops strong Sales force-HUB relationships. Utilize knowledge of pharmacy processes, dispensing patterns and reimbursement issues to effectively detect and investigate potential gaps in care. Specific Job Duties
- Provide consistent and effective communication to all appropriate stakeholders as first line support/single point of contact with contracted pharmacies and field sales team.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve escalated issues both from internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for analyzing incoming data and recognizing trends and cases that need further action.
- Review all incoming daily data from the contracted pharmacy and review exception errors generated from each contracted data feed, and outreach for outstanding restatements.
- Ensure all contractual timeframes related to pharmacy vendor are successfully met, as applicable.
- Lead daily (more or less frequently as needed) calls with pharmacy vendor and review identified issues with shipment files and/or patient status files to include those patients at risk of lapsing in therapy, shipment delays, missing shipment and updates.
- Triage records, in a timely and accurate manner, if applicable to the program.
- Provide timely tracking of receipt of referral, status of contracted pharmacy activity, and potential interruptions in therapy.
- Serve as a SME on intricate cases to assigned HCP offices, manufacturer representatives, and patients to ensure adequate measures are in place to avoid disruption in drug therapy.
- Provides program specific plan support on special projects and ongoing support utilization opportunities.
- Lead client-facing calls on a regular basis to discuss trending and analysis of sales inquiries, escalations, prescriber trends. This discussion will also include problem-solving with client contacts to develop program processes that will improve the prescriber and patient experience.
- Provide operational leadership support for the field liaisons and any other assigned roles on a regular basis. This leadership support will not provide direct HR responsibility as a people leader, but will provide leadership and direction on workflow, specific processes, work in progress and any other operational KPI’s.
- Serve as an additional resource to supervisors on the program monitoring work in progress, program performance, quality trends, and operational opportunities.
- Participate in and assist in the development of training material specific to program processes; as well as, support the onboard and remedial training of staff.
- Serve as first-line resource to identify and resolve complex and escalated cases.
- Identify program enhancements and operational efficiencies and work closely with management to implement.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience or 6-8 years relevant working experience
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service setting, preferably in a call center environment
- Previous experience in the PBM and/or healthcare industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to streamline process flows
- Strong team building skills and the ability to train other team members
- Research, analysis, report preparation and documentation skills
- Demonstrated customer service resolution skills
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com