Description: Job Title: Clinical Trial Assistant Location: Milan, Italy Schedule: Fixed Term Contract
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant to join our client-based team. This will be to work directly with one of our partner companies - a privately owned Italian pharmaceutical company.
This will be an office based position in Milan, Italy, for at least 12 months with the potential for extension.
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is responsible for providing logistical support for one or more clinical studies commensurate with complexity, throughout study start-up, conduct and close-out. Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Education / Qualifications:
- Budget and resources: execute payments.
- Assist Clinical Team members with updating and maintaining files that track CRO and vendors performance within project timelines and KPIs.
- Assist with periodic review of electronic study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist the Clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of clinical documentation of studies and reports according to the scope of work and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Organise the administrative aspects of the clinical department.
- Provide administrative and logistical support, in accounting and tracking payments of CROs and vendors.
- Keep contact with CROs/vendors for payment and eTMF and other relevant tasks (inquire, clarify, document) appropriate, where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with the R&D and regulatory teams to fulfil the clinical trial requirements.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in clinical research or healthcare related industry
- Working knowledge of international regulatory and ICH-GCP guidelines
Who will you be working for? About CROMSOURCE
- Experience working in a similar position
- Good documentation practices
- Self-motivated and displays initiative
- Experience of working as part of a large team with proven ability to make an active contribution to the team's performance and team working
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and Italian
- Effectively collaborates with team members
- Proven organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and prioritise instructions and deliver against commitments on time
- Proficient skills across multiple computer applications including Microsoft Office, Impact, etc.
- Attention to detail
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates. About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously. The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Keywords:
CTA, Clinical Trial Assistant, Clinical Trial Associate, Clinical Research Assistant, Clinical Study Assistant, Clinical Study Associate, Clinical Research Study Associate, Study Associate, Trial Associate, Study Assistant, Research Assistant, CTA, CRA, CRSA, Clinical Trials, Contract Research Organisation, CRO, Outsourced, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaco, Freelance, Freelancer, Contract, Temporary
Skills: Clinical Trial Assistant Location: Italy Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email