Job Overview: Senior Clinical Trial Administrator Medical Devices - Office based Munich or Edinburgh
Joining our established team you will have some experience of working within clinical trials but a keen interest in Medical Devices. This role offers excellent career progression with an opportunity in the future to move into an InHouse CRA position.Main Responsibilities:
- Documenting and tracking study activities using relevant forms and tools, as well as relevant Project Management System.
- Preparation of study site specific materials in accordance with relevant SOPs
- Complete minute taking and documentation for sponsor/external or internal teleconferences as requested
- Setting up and maintaining tracking systems for e.g. study supplies and investigator payments
- Support Investigator Meetings.
- Train and mentor less experienced Clinical Trial Administrators
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Assist with coordinating study level vendors as requested
- Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure the smooth running of the study as needed
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., proof-reading and editing correspondence,large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Maintain paper trial master file documentation and tracking/archiving as applicable
To allow this position to devleop at a future stage into a IHCRA/CRA position, the following quaifications are required.
- BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science, or nursing qualification
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Previous clinicaladministrative experience or equivalent training
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for handling and proof-reading numerical data, some spreadsheet software competency
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Previous expereince with supporting Clinical Research Associates and Project Managers is essential.
- German Language skills would be an advantage