Joshua Zarembski is partnered exclusively with an innovative organisation which has been awarded the award for one of the top 10 early phase organisations in the whole of Europe. The company has enough funding to continue dominating the Early Phase Orphan and Rare Disease market for the next 4 years without any additional support!
Due to their growth and expansion, we're searching for a new experience Senior Clinical Research Associate. Being one of the most important roles within the team, we're looking for somebody with strong monitoring experience who can spearhead the companies project forward.
This is an opportunity to join a small, expanding, innovative organisation. They have less than 7% staff turnover rate, unparalleled training to promoted within as soon as possible and offer 100% work-from-home flexibility if desired.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up activities (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Mentoring Junior CRAs
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- Independent on-site monitoring experience
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase I and/or II is preferred
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0909