Barrington James are partnered with a market leading firm in the healthcare intelligence and analytics space. Their offering has evolved over the last year after boosting their product by acquiring a new software to improve patient outcomes and cost of care.
They’re a company that help to develop and transform healthcare institutions in addition to rehabilitation units to enable data-driven decision making from an operational, clinical, outcomes and financial point of view in order to accomplish the best possible value.
With over 200 full time employees’ worldwide delivering solutions to the NHS, Leading Pharmaceutical companies and other specialist areas take them to the top of the food chain in healthcare analytics.
As an Analyst you will engage in the development of the new products in addition to support the implementation of the products. You will also organize roundtables and user meetups to share the group strategy with our current and new clients. You will be working together with the current team (which consists of 8 consultants) you will double the organization and business in two years and again thereafter. You will have the opportunity to join a start-up environment with financial and intellectual group support. The position of Analyst will be located in the UK at their office based in Central London.
What to expect:
- A challenging and varied job, in which you not only get the opportunity to excel analytically.
- You can also develop new products that respond to specific problems in healthcare.
- Excellent employment conditions, a good working atmosphere, international, enthusiastic and talented team where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
- Training, coaching and development from management and senior members of staff.
- The possibility to make a valuable social contribution to the further optimization of healthcare in the UK.
- Strong University Masters with a quantitative / beta / technical study background
- You are result-oriented, with a structured way of working and a pragmatic 'can-do' mentality
- You become enthusiastic about advanced data analytics and 'big data' issues in healthcare
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are self-motivated
- Strong drive and looking to make an impact on the business and healthcare market
- You stand out well in an informal and professional environment, where you get a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Fluency in English
Please send you’re CV and I will aim to get back to you accordingly.