Clinical Research Associate (CRA2)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a small CRO based in the UK. This organisation has great flexibility and the position can either be office or home-based.
If you’re a CRA, looking to work in a business which recognises hard work & you're interested in progress within your career, look no further. They offer a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – in a variety of different therapeutic areas.
This organisation, prides themselves on looking after their staff first which is demonstrated by the low staff turnover of just 8%.
Responsibilities as a CRA
- To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
- If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
- Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
Requirements for a CRA
- Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
- Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 2+ years
- Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Hemophilia
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: JZarembski@alsolutions.co.uk