Observational Research Executive
Entry level role
This is a Junior role and would suit someone looking to develop existing research skills in a commercial environment.
My client is a leading consultancy with over 20 years experience and specialist teams in Market Access, Health Economics, PCO and RWE. The real world evidence generated from our research is used to inform clinical development decisions, strategic marketing and assist in demonstrating product value for clients from the pharmaceutical industry.
To assist with the project team in conducting global non-interventional studies across a range of therapy areas to meet clients’ needs. You will work collaboratively with an enthusiastic and cohesive team, supporting various research projects from study design through to reporting and publication.
- Participate actively in study design, this includes: e.g. Working with clients to understand their evidence needs and assist with identifying appropriate research solutions.
- Implementation of the research process e.g. Recruiting, briefing and management of physicians and hospitals for participation in research projects & Liaison with internal teams such as programming, operations the statistical team and the health economics team.
- Analysis and reporting of results e.g. Supporting publication activities including abstracts, posters and manuscripts.
- Conducting analysis in conjunction with other team members (project manager, statistical and health economic teams)
- Proposal writing; e.g. Involvement in generating ideas in proposal meetings
- Degree level education in a relevant life science discipline. This may include science subjects, epidemiology, public health, medicine or health economics.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- A strong interest in research and willingness to develop skills required for the conduct of non-interventional/ observational studies.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively on projects as part of a wider team.
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive skills. Knowledge of statistical approaches would be a distinct advantage.
- Attention to detail
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org