A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Medical Lead to join one of the most exciting and fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world. This unique role based in Switzerland sits within the Global Medical Affairs Division.
This new expansion of the medical affairs division empowers you to work with total autonomy with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. You will have full accountability to create, implement and execute the global medical affairs strategy and deal with important registrations and launches which are forthcoming, along with driving the vision and success of the medical affairs department.
The current global team is staffed with individuals with high scientific integrity and curiosity, this organisation has a very credible reputation for being one of the best employers in the pharmaceutical arena and a solid investment into research, innovation and long-term strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Supply medical expertise through strategic planning and coordination of Global clinical studies
- Serve as the scientific expert for external/ internal events, customers and stakeholders
- Nurturing and maintaining a network of KOL’s
- Medical input into clinical development
- Input into Global Med. Affairs Strategy, i.e. Scientific Platform, Publication Plan
- Deliver strategic medical input and plan for Global lifecycle management
- Development & execution of the Global TA Plan, TA Operational Plan, TA Medical Affairs Plan
You will bring to the role:
- A Medical Degree
- Significant experience throughout the reg cycle, clinical development and launch process
- 5+ years of Medical Affairs expertise
- Significant rare disease, speciality products or Orphan drugs experience
- International exposure (EMEA, Global, Europe, US)
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to support pre-launch and early access strategy for associated drugs
- Excellent Salary
- Benefits package
- Long term incentive and development
- Full relocation support
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call or email your CV today.
Contact Reuben Riisager on + 44 1273 059 650 alternately you can email firstname.lastname@example.org – EARLY APPLICATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.