We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Operations Manager to join our organisation.
Main purpose of role:
• The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting a robust and agile supply chain capability that enables high quality and on-time delivery of products to primarily support the UK & Ireland business, with a particular focus on brands, hospitals and generics markets.
• The Senior Operations Manager will be a key supply chain business partner to UK & Ireland Commercial Leadership and a core functional member of the Supply Chain Leadership team.
• The Senior Operations Manager will require an aptitude and willingness to have direct, hands on involvement in supporting supply continuity through supply issue resolution and business alignment with commercial and business counterparts.
• The individual will be responsible for assuring all relevant Supply Chain systems are appropriately developed, maintained and improved, including managing demand forecasting, S&OP, launch management and supply of product to the markets.
- 40% - Working with UK & Ireland Commercial teams to ensure supply continuity and drive reliable Demand Forecast and regional/global S&OP processes.
- 40% - Working with Global Operations teams to ensure uninterrupted supply of products.
- 10% - Supporting the launch of new products / integration activities.
- 10% - Assembling/leading cross functional teams/sub-teams to resolve systematic network issues across various areas of technical and life cycle complexity that ultimately support product in the market where poor decisions impact brand availability and Advanz Pharma sales.
For a full and detailed job description, please apply directly on the ADVANZ PHARMA website, or get in touch with a member of the Talent Acquisition team