- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month rolling contract
- Office based in Berkshire
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Adverse event case processing
- Ensure compliance for ICSR processing
Full job description available on application
- Life science degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience or equivalent within the Pharmacovigilance environment.
- Pharmacovigilance knowledge on a process and compliance level.
- Should be able to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of PV systems and processes and wider business functions.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.