One of our key clients here at AL Solutions are in the middle of a large recruitment drive for their clinical operations department. My client have recently won several new projects within Oncology and are looking for a CTL to join their team on a permanent basis to lead these studies.
My client have won several industry awards and have been growing across all of their departments over the last 12-18 months, which they are looking to continue doing for the foreseeable future.
This position can be worked 100% from home and is available to start end of October/beginning November.
- Lead the Clinical Research Associate team to ensure compliance with monitoring plan and ICH-GCP
- Mentor the CRA's and provide feedback on performance
- Conduct pre-study visits, site-initiation visits and close out visits when required
- Ensure deadlines for the clinical component of projects are met in accordance with the contracted scope of work
- Work closely with the project management team to lead the clinical part of the study
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Previous team leading/PM experience
- In depth knowledge of European clinical research regulations
- Line management experience within a CRO environment
- Experience across several therapy areas including Oncology and/or Rare Disease
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below.