Joining Covance Flexible Solutions (FSPx) will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team-oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our unique opportunity will allow you to bring your specialized discipline to a core team outsourced to a world class leading global healthcare company. Dedicated to our Client 100% of the time, you will play a key role in the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch with the support of both a dedicated Covance line manager and our client project teams.
Your role as a Junior Biostatistician:
- For clinical pharmacology studies, perform role of Lead Biostatistician
- For clinical pharmacology studies, maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks
- Assist in the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plan (including mock TFL shells) for studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Perform statistical analysis under the direction of senior statistical staff for simple and medium complexity studies
- Conduct TFL review under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Generation randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Master degree or equivalent or higher Biostatistics or related field
- Minimum 0 to 2+ years of clinical trial experience or an equivalent combination of education or experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Cooperative and team-oriented
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high standard