Joining Covance Flexible Solutions (FSPx) will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team-oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our unique opportunity will allow you to bring your specialized discipline to a core team outsourced to a world class leading global healthcare company. Dedicated to our Client 100% of the time, you will play a key role in the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch with the support of both a dedicated Covance line manager and our client project teams.
The Senior Project Data Manager role is a great opportunity to work within our sponsor dedicated department and have this unique relationship with a sponsor.
You will also be able to manage the oversight of activities in data management on large scale projects.
This role is a great opportunity to lead projects and being sponsor dedicated:
- Collaborate with respective project sponsor and stakeholders to develop effective project plans to include scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, risks, issues and milestone timing.
- Effectively plan and execute multiple Data Management projects simultaneously. Provide updates directly to senior stakeholders as requested by line management
- Participate in Business Development presentations and bid development
- Support the production of bids and proposals development
- Assign tasks and responsibilities within Data Management to team members, in a manner that: optimizes team capability; delivers timely and accurate results; and supports the needs of the business
- Ensure that assigned team executes Data Management functions in accordance with Covance and/or sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide guidance to less-experienced Project Data Managers
- Assess ongoing and future project resource needs on an ongoing basis with feedback to Line Management
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage sponsor relationships and triage issues as appropriate
- Ensure that project team member performance supports project budget and delivery requirements
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved through appropriate change management processes.
- Effectively lead a team of cross-functional associates towards common project goals. Proactively identify and address team cohesion obstacles to project success.
- Participate in and/or contribute to Sponsor and/or Regulatory audits/inspections
- Participate/attend Sponsor requested meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by the Department
University degree in Medical/Life Science/Computer Science
- Previous experience in leading data management projects
- Experience providing project management for single service DM work
- Ideally used Medidata Rave in the past
- Experience performing presentations for Investigator Meetings, CRA Meetings, Bid Defences, etc