WA Sales Representative
- Are an entry level sales rep or an experienced sales rep looking for a new challenge?
- Full time contact until 31st December 2020
- Immediate start covering Perth Eastern Suburbs
We are currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join our successful Team to help promote market leading products. In this challenging and rewarding role, your key responsibilities include working within a dedicated sales team, managing your territory sales and product portfolio. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, your objective is to gain acceptance of our products by key Doctors to achieve desired patient outcomes.
You will utilise your excellent targeting and profiling abilities to build strong business-oriented relationships with your customers.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Using insights to develop and deliver a comprehensive territory plan to drive value and deliver growth.
- Achieving sales targets and marketing objectives for designated products
- Identifying, building and developing relationships with GPs.
- Supporting the implementation of key programs which differentiate and enhance our standing in the healthcare market.
- Acquiring and maintaining a high level of product and disease state knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- You are ideally tertiary qualified in a Science or Business discipline
- A proven track record in sales
- Strong Knowledge of the territory.
- GP Sales exp within Diabetes will be highly regarded
- Strong B2B sales
- Self-assured and persuasive
- Quick thinking and an ethical professional who excels working in a targeted environment
- Excellent networking skills and strategic focus to drive these core products