UBC are looking to recruit a CRA for a 12 month FTC. This position requires a minimum of 12 months monitoring experience in the UK.
We are looking for a CRA who is familiar with the UK regulations and guidelines, together with the ability to demonstrate a full knowledge of all aspects of the CRA role. You may be working on late phase studies, clinical trials or a combination of both.
At UBC you will also be directly involved in site start-up, site contract and budget negotiations, ethics submissions and monitoring. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in oncology and late phase studies but this is not essential.
This position will be office based in Hammersmith, with the option for working from home 2 days per week.
If you are looking to gain exposure to other phases of clinical research with reduced travel, UBC may be just the place for you!Brief Description:
Monitors in accordance with ICH, GCP, CFR guidelines, UBC and project SOPs Supervisory Responsibilities:
Specific Job Duties:
- Bachelor’s degree – Life Science preferred or equivalent years of industry and monitoring experience
- At least 12 months active monitoring experience in the UK
- Experience in electronic CTMS, EDC, eTMF
- Minimum travel – approximately 20% depending on study allocation
- Thorough knowledge of UK legislation applicable to clinical trials/ observational studies and ICH GCP.
- On site /remote monitoring visits
- Preparation, submission and tracking of local ethics committee and other regulatory applications
- Contract and budget negotiation with hospitals and local R&D Departments
- Study feasibility assessments where required
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com