Home Based (Europe)
Market Leading Remuneration
Mid-size CRO focusing on oncology, rare diseases, neuroscience and medical devices amongst other areas is looking for a Senior Statistician to join their team as they have a great number of projects coming up with a key Biotech company.
· Reviewing protocols, case report forms (CRFs), data management plans, data specifications and other related study documents
· Developing statistical analysis plans (SAP) in accordance with the protocols and SAS programs to develop statistical models and complete statistical analyses
· Supporting integrated summaries of safety and efficacy for regulatory submissions
· Independently preparing analysis data specifications
· Developing SAS programs to create derived variables and analysis data sets and computer programs to generate listings, tables, and graphs using SAS
The ideal candidate will have:
· Advanced degree (MS or PhD, or equivalent) in statistics or closely related field
· Demonstrated knowledge of design of clinical trials and regulatory requirements
· Demonstrated working knowledge of advanced SAS macro development and code generation/management algorithms
With candidates eligible from CRO, Pharma or Biotech, this role represents great opportunity for any experienced Biostatistics professionals wanting to be part of a company in which they can make an impact.
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact to know more details:
SHARING IS CARING!!
If this opportunity isn't for you, you can:
- Contact me to see what other opportunities I'm working on.
- Forward my details to your loved ones as I will be happy to have a conversation with them.