An exciting opportunity for a Freelance Data Scientist to join one of the most innovative and ground-breaking multinational pharmaceutical organisations in the Netherlands on an initial 12-month contract. This role will be remote, working on cutting edge NLP projects and tools within the area of drug discovery. This role will allow you to support the development of best in class products.
- Build the NLP prototypes
- Experience working with Data Visualisation
- Involvement in modelling entity relations and extraction
- Conduct Data Mining activities
- Measurement modelling and creating predictions
- Enhance the Machine Learning systems
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry with clinical and pre-clinical data
- Experience building NLP prototypes
- You will need experience in one of the 2:
- Extensive experience working with clinical data or clinical protocols
- Experience working with genomics data across DNA and RNA-seq
- Strong experience with Python and R
- A demonstrated understanding and knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Mining
In return you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in Global NLP projects and obtain international exposure to a well-established network
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you are available to start in October, have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Eleri on (+44) 1237 727 930) for further details or email your CV today - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eleri is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.