Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with one of the worlds leading CRO in the recruitment of multiple Senior and Principal Biostatisticians as they embark on an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by leading assigned trials as part of a specialist, single sponsor team on multiple global studies across phases I - IV.
Able to be worked from home across Europe there are fantastic promotional opportunities thanks to the industry leading training and development on offer. Career paths range from line management to subject matter expert and will be tailored specifically to you.
With continued plans for expansion and Data Science at the forefront of this multi billion pound company Statistical Programming is integral to everything they do. Therefore, there are opportunities across Europe for both Senior Programmer and Principal Programmer level.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Perform protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and CRF review.
- Advise data management staff on database design, and critical data. May advise on validation checks.
- Write statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Provide expert statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables
- Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage scope, and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies.
- Min. 4 years Biostatistics experience within the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- Min. BSc in Biostatistics, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Working knowledge of CDISC, ADaM
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.