Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with one of the worlds leading CRO in the recruitment of multiple Clinical Data Standards Specialists as they embark on an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by leading assigned trials as part of a specialist, single sponsor team on multiple global studies across phases I - IV.
Able to be worked from home across Europe there are fantastic promotional opportunities thanks to the industry leading training and development on offer. Career paths range from line management to subject matter expert and will be tailored specifically to you.
With continued plans for expansion and Human Data Science at the forefront of this multi billion pound company Statistical Programming is integral to everything they do. Therefore, there are opportunities across Europe for both Senior Programmer and Principal Programmer level.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
- Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department.
- Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- A crucial aspect is to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as CDISC requirements (SDTM, ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml).
- Attend functional meetings and training
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.