A fantastic new opportunity has been created to join a promising, US-headquartered life sciences organization, expanding across Europe. My client is currently undergoing considerable growth and success and strives to become a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
This newly created role brings high-level accountability and will be fully responsible to lead the business across the UK and IR. This position would align completely with a professional who is keen to drive the ongoing success of the company overseas, shape the future expansion across the UK&IR, and lead a large dynamic Leadership Team.
- Responsible for the overall strategic planning, development, and success of the company across the UK&IR region
- Identifying business opportunities and strategizing alongside the heads of Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, HEOR and Finance departments to create and execute a coherent planning
- Developing competitive commercial strategy in line with company plans for upcoming launches and developing robust approaches to the ongoing success of marketed products
- Leads the division to pioneer novel approaches aligned to customer channel preferences, appropriate to customer objectives that will give them the competitive advantage
- Working closely with local, regional, and global key stakeholder to exchange knowledge, methodology and ideas on a strategic level and optimise performance
You will bring to the role
- Degree level education (or equivalent) in Life Sciences or Business Administration
- Previous launch experience, ideally in the UK market
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices would be ideal but not a prerequisite
- Extensive experience of leading a large group of high performing marketing and sales professionals (including second-line managers) within a field-based pharmaceutical organisation
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership profile, adaptability and high-level entrepreneurial mind-set
In return, you will receive
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus and corporate benefits bundle
- Flexible working conditions and full corporate support
- Opportunity to progress
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant specializing in the markets of Europe, UK and USA.