FP&A Financial Analyst, EMEA
Contract: 3-6 Months
Competitive Daily Rate
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced FP&A Financial Analyst, where you will be responsible for providing support to the team by building financial models, conducting long term planning modules and other various ad hoc tasks within the team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Assist in the development of complex financial models for long term planning, long term resourcing models and other ad-hoc excel tasks
* Assist and support the FP&A team in the design of the reporting functionality in BOARD and be a key driver of reporting improvements within FP&A
* To provide support the EMEA SG&A business partner in the implementation of the new SIO process.
* To provide support the EMEA SG&A business partner in the implementation of the new discretionary spend tracker project.
* To provide support in updating and submitting the finance dashboard
* To provide cover and support on an ADHOC basis to the EMEA FP&A Manager, Assistant Financial Analyst.
* Any other ADHOC tasks as required.
Skills & Experience required:
* Proven experience in complex financial modelling is essential to this role / Visual Basic a distinct advantage
* Previous experience of finance system implementation essential, with experience using BOARD a distinct advantage
* Financial accounting experience with exposure to Group Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting will be a distinct advantage
* Previous experience of working in Pharma a distinct advantage
* Fluency in the English language, both written and oral. Additional European languages are considered an advantage
* Experience in working in a Finance / Accounting Function.
* Competent IT skills are required, specifically advanced Excel.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.