Duration: 3-6 month contract
Competitive daily rate
Our client is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company renowned for pushing the boundaries of medical innovation are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst on a 3-6 month basis due to a peak in workload. You will be responsible for providing support to the team by building financial models, conducting long term planning modules and other various ad hoc tasks within the team
Job Specific Responsibilities:
* Assist in the development of complex financial models for Long term planning.
* Assist in the development of complex financial modelling for 2 strategic Alliances.
* Supporting the team in the consolidating and reconciling of the monthly volume reports
* Supporting the team in producing the OBG and NBG KPI reporting packs.
* Supporting the team in creating and reconciling the business review templates
* Loading, reconciling and consolidating the performance data
* To provide cover and support on an ADHOC basis to the FP&A Business Unit partner
* Any other ADHOC tasks as required.
* You will be part qualified, finalist chartered accountant or qualified by experience (or equivalent) and have relevant proven experience, including some or all of the following:
* Proven experience in complex financial modelling is essential to this role / Visual Basic a distinct advantage.
* Previous experience of finance system implementation essential, with experience using BOARD a distinct advantage.
* Financial accounting experience with exposure to Group Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting will be a distinct advantage.
* Previous experience of working in Pharma a distinct advantage but not essential.
* Fluency in the English language, both written and oral. Additional European languages are considered an advantage.
* Experience in working in a Finance / Accounting Function.
* Competent IT skills are required, specifically advanced Excel.
Our clients' employees are creative, highly motivated and share a passion for patient care. With huge scope for personal growth and development within the company - there is a bright future waiting for you. If you are interested and feel that you have the right skills then please apply directly to this role.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas on; 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.