CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
£37.33 per hour PAYE.Clinical Study Manager Role:
- In house studies, multi-country late phase study management.
- Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow company SOPs and GCP.
- With direction, matrix with key study conduct partners.
- Assist with maintaining relationships and monitor performance of CRO's and other vendors.
- With direction from Senior Clinical Staff, collaborate with Clinical Operations functional groups (Regional Monitoring, Data Management, stats, clinical supplies and Operations Management) to ensure on time delivery of studies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in managing clinical research studies, clinical operations or equivalent.
- Have a very good understanding of the clinical research and clinical trial management, associated regulatory, processes and quality requirements.
- Track record of success in continuous improvement, innovative work practices and driving changes to achieve these.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Study Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48768.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.