NonStop are looking to speak with candidates who are interested to work in the Rotkreutz area who have experience within Manufacturing Project Management, we are currently working with one of the largest Biotech's in the world with several exciting projects coming through, to play a fundamental part in. This is initially for 6 months, but as always could look to move into a longer term contract also.
The person will be responsible to conduct Person-In-Plant (PIP) responsibilities representing the end client.
PIP Roles and Responsibilities
* Act as technical ADVISOR to team
* Oversee production runs and closely monitor high risk operations as defined by the risk assessment
* Observe that successfully detect, identify & resolve issue/defect through in place Quality systems
* Communicate newly identified risks during operation or in related Quality System documents / procedure / practices
* Act as primary contact while on site for any troubleshooting during production
* Collect information and data as provided by the team to facilitate communication with the rest of the team
* Provide periodic update on the status of the campaign
* Identify optimization/improvement opportunities for the future activities
* Escalate as needed per escalation process
* Master's degree and 4 years of Engineering or Science experience, or
* Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Engineering or Science experience
* Bachelor's in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science-related field
* 5+ years of experience in oral solid dose drug product manufacturing environment (tablets, blisters, bottling, packaging)
* 5+ years in roles requiring knowledge of cGMP principles, FDA and other regulatory guidelines, and validation principles
* 3+ years of experience working with external parties and/or leading cross-functional teams for clinical and/or commercial products
* 3+ years of project management experience leading multi-functional and multi-location team
* Strong influence and negotiation skills
* Expertise in problem solving and risk-based decision-making
* Demonstrated matrix management and organizationally savvy
* Promotes and drives organizational change
* Excellent project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in collaborative/team environment
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, drive action, and works independently
Call Daniel Watson at NonStop Consulting now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or 0041 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.