Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The AES team is expanding and seeking individuals to assist with Medical Translations for our Wroclaw, Poland location.
The Project Assistant will assist in translating medical documentation for the purpose of supporting patient screening and clinical trial enrollment documents to help a patient better understand questions and process in their local language.
AES is open to considering candidates that are at least bilingual with English and at least 1 of the following:
- Afrikaans, Zulu
If applicant is fluent in Polish, seeking that candidate to be at least trilingual with English and at least one of above.
Please list language skills on CV or during submission of applicationQualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Degree preferences in healthcare/ medical/ pharmacy areas.
- Degree is not as important if candidate has actual medical background or license. Such as pharmacy technician or assistant.
- Must have at least strong English skill set along with one of the above languages
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in multiple languages
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Responsible for adhering to FDA Good Clinical Practices, FDA regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity,sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group.