Description: Job Title: Medical AdvisorLocation: EuropeSchedule: Permanent
TalentSource Life Sciences is searching for an experienced Medical Advisor in Europe to work with one of our partner Clients - an Asian pharmaceutical company - who are expanding their novel products in Oncology and Rheumatology in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with strong site management skills and the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager. Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the pharmacovigilance system, which leads the process for safety signal management activities, and ensure the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of safety events for each product
- Review safety events for completeness and trends; analyze comprehensive safety data in consultation with the Pharmacovigilance team
- Provide strategic input or oversight for Pharmacovigilance related sections of periodic regulatory documents (i.e. IND annual reports, DSURs, IB updates) according to the agreed process and timelines
- Participate on cross functional, multidisciplinary teams and contribute to defining aggregate reporting guidelines
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Diploma of Medical Advisor as a Medic or experience as a pharmacist
- Qualified MD with a license
- Previous experience as a Medical Representative, and/or Medical Advisor required
- Strong experience within Pharmacovigilance, including significant experience in preparing regulatory documents
- Substantial experience working in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company, or CRO environment
Why choose TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
- Knowledge of clinical trial and Pharmacovigilance methodologies including safety profile and risk/benefit analysis.
- Detailed comprehension of global regulatory requirements in Pharmacovigilance
- Able to translate technical clinical, regulatory and medical data into clearly defined and understandable strategy/policy documents
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of assigned medicines in order to advise on use
- Ability to building lasting meaningful relationships with healthcare providers
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Ability to analyse results from various tools and understands how to interpret data in relation to the regional plan activities
- Proactive, energetic, self-driven and assertive
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to influence and network
- Fluency in English
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organization who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge
CROMSOURCE comes from the merger of MSOURCE and CROM in 2011 and we are great at recruitment and staffing services! We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide, securing great global talent. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
For the client client-facing positions, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance. Most of our roles are permanent positions with CROMSOURCE and you will be working on studies for just one client.
How can we help you on your next career move? Learn more on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Glassdoor.Keywords:
Medical Advisor, Medical Monitor, Medical Representative, Medical Doctor, MD, Pharmacovigilance, PV, Contract, Temporary, Contract Research Organisation, Permanent, Employee, Freelance, Contractor, Temporary, Pharma
Skills: Medical Advisor, Medical Monitor, Medical Representative, Medical Affairs Location: Europe Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email