Role – Bioinformatician
Location – Berlin, Germany
Rate – Attractive
Type – Perm
For one of Planet Pharma’s global clients, we are actively looking for a Bioinformatician to join on a permanent basis.
- Planning and developing bioinformatic toolchains and pipeline for NGS diagnostics.
- Maintenance of end-user software and web applications.
- Bioinformatic data analysis and algorithm development.
- You will work closely with medical bioinformatics and reporting team; pro-actively driving further improvement to reach targets.
- Assist in the standardization and management of SOPs for the R & D bioinformatics team.
- A doctorate degree (with +3 years' work experience) or master degree (with +5 years' work experience in the field) in Bioinformatics, computer science or related field.
- Strong hands-on programming skills (C++, Python, Perl, Unix, SQL, etc).
- A minimum of 2 years software development experience in a scientific environment.
- Knowledge of NGS data analysis (RNA-seq, DNA-seq, etc) and in depth knowledge of relevant public and proprietary databases, methods and tools (UCSC Genome Browser, TCGA, gnomAD).
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.