IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
About the Team:
The Analyst Services team is a dynamic, fast-growing area of the Global Market Insights business. The team combines research, data and analytics to innovate, evaluate and deliver bespoke analytical projects for clients across the Pharmaceutical and Life science industry. This role will be based at our London office, which is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross station.
Overview of the role:
Responsible for delivering bespoke ad hoc projects to support the business and strategic needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical, life science and biotech industry. The individual would be required to develop compelling proposals which leverage information assets within GMI and IQVIA. The successful candidate will work alongside a cross-functional team (multi-location/multi-lingual) to achieve project delivery success and will work closely with the Sales teams to put together proposals and lead the engagement with the client from proposal to delivery. Senior level stakeholder engagement both client-side and internally is frequent in this role.
- Proposes and delivers effective and innovative solutions to meet client requirements
- Act as principal owner of client engagements; ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions
- Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of broader IQVIA™ portfolio and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market
- Develops specific subject matter expertise required in executing service projects or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
- Ensure proposal requests are allocated in timely manner
- Contribute to analytical methodology research, project execution, streamlining processes and efficiencies
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Our ideal candidate would bring the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Well established, relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry or agency environment
- Strong experience with analysis, data handling, market research and/or forecasting, within the pharmaceutical industry space
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus client influencing and relationship building skills
- Experience in the management and delivery of small projects
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment maintaining flexibility and changing priorities to meeting demanding timelines
- Masters or PhD in related life science or engineering field.
- Experience working with cross functional and multi-geographical teams
- People Management experience
- Understanding of IQVIA™ core assets and knowledge of GMI core offerings
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.