Lead Systematic Reviewer Location: UK (home based), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), US (East Coast)
This is an opportunity to work for ICON Real World Evidence Strategy and Analytics (RWESA), a division of ICON plc, an international clinical research organisation headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our RWESA group has offices in UK, Canada, Boston (USA), Stockholm (Sweden), Munich (Germany) and Bangalore (India). We are respected globally for the quality and innovation of our work, undertaking consultancy projects for international clients in both the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors.
ICON RWESA is currently seeking a Lead Systematic Reviewer
to join our team.
The team is highly respected in the studies assessing and synthesizing real-world data for both the quality of our work and methodological innovations. Our research is frequently used to support clients' internal decision making and publication.
The Lead Systematic Reviewer will be required to contribute to all aspects of the group's work and, in particular to utilise their skills in evidence synthesis, including systematic and targeted literature reviews, and - ideally - network meta-analyses/indirect comparisons. The candidate will be required to oversee, or lead and manage evidence synthesis projects, as well provide mentorship and scientific direction to the team. This is a client facing role, including hands-on project and proposal work, and the candidate is also expected to provide leadership to a small team of systematic reviewers. The candidate will receive on the job mentorship from our senior team, within strategic development and commercialisation, as well as the opportunity to attend and present at major international conferences. We are dedicated to furthering our research and development in the field of real world evidence generation and synthesis, and, as such, promote publication of work undertaken. The candidate recruited for the role will be actively encouraged to publish work they contribute to.The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent as relevant, Master's degree preferred. Background in epidemiology/ medicine will be desirable
- A demonstrable experience in literature reviews and evidence synthesis
- Experience / familiarity with one or more of the following statistical packages (R, STATA, SAS, WinBUGs)
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills.
- A strong desire to mentor and grow the expertise within the group.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Leadership experience.