With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!Job Description CSL Behring Australia
is undergoing extensive and positive change as we expand and grow. In addition to contributing to Australia's export economy, CSL has invested and continues to invest in substantial new manufacturing facilities that will support CSL's global strategy and provide the network with crucial supply of product sourced from our Melbourne facility.
As CSL Behring evolves, a new position is available for an Associate Director, Regional Project Controls Lead who will be responsible for the deployment of Project Controls related policies, programs, and practices that support and advance CSL's long-term business objectives. The regional lead role is responsible for standardised execution across all project phases through implementing standard tools and best practices.Reporting to the Global Project Controls Lead, Senior Director, your responsibilities will include:
To be successful:
- Key interface with external program management firms, engineering/design firms and other vendors
- Support globally important capital projects across the Australian CSL business with significant financial investment; Develop guides and standards and provide guidance and tools
- Develops, manages and updates integrated project schedules including all phases of project execution. Strong focus on progress measurement and related Earned Value Analysis
- Manages, revises and maintains status of the detailed project cost estimate/forecast to include all phases of project execution from design/engineering, material/equipment procurement and deliveries, construction contracts through start-up activities and closeout.
- Tracks and analyses the project costs including budgets, commitments, actuals, accruals, and forecasts. Analysis includes forecast to budget and estimate, forecast to actuals, and contingency analysis
- Responsible over forecasting, risk identification management, project financial closeouts
Apply now to join CSL Behring in a highly influential role in our organisation!
- Degree in Project Management, Engineering, or related field / equivalent experience
- Proven Project Controls experience on capital projects is required; Experience on projects >$100M is desirable
- Strong knowledge and experience of one or more of the following: earned value analysis, forecasting, best practice planning and scheduling of projects, financial capital planning, cash flow analytics, break-even analysis, creating KPI's, and tracking methodologies
- Experience with the Primavera (P6) suite of products for project scheduling and risk analysis is advantageous
- Experience and understanding of BI and visualisation software
- Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders; strong written and verbal communication skills
Please include your resume and cover letter in the one document. Applications close 10 July, 2020.