Job Overview: Do you have experience managing a team or are you looking for your next step in to management? Are you interested in science?
If the answer is YES
then we want to hear from you!
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. At our site in Harrogate we are looking to recruit a Study Coordinator Supervisor to join our team.
As a Study Coordinator Supervisor at Covance you will be responsible for a team of Study Coordinatorsundertaking specific tasks in support of Safety Assessment (SA) Study Directors. The main responsibilities will include:
What Covance can offer you:
- Staff Development/Performance Management
- Manage Study Coordinators and perform general supervisory tasks
- Learn to manage the workload of the Study Coordination team and understand priorities
- Summarize and report individual and team activities to management
- Familiarity with cost metrics for study coordination tasks
- Support Study Directors with Client visits
- Ensure all work in the team is conducted in compliance with the appropriate SOPs, GLPs, Home Office License requirements and regulatory agency guidelines, as necessary.
- Support the implementation of process improvements and review procedures within Study Coordination and across Safety Assessment
- Learns and implements departmental policies, procedures and training manuals
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities
If you want to lead and be part of a progressive, forward thinking team then we would like to hear from you!
- BSc degree in related science field preferred
- Previous experience managing a team
- CRO / Toxicology background desirable
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills