CK Clinical are recruiting for a PV Scientist to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Bracknell on a contract basis for a 12-month period.
A Global top 20 pharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of medicines within diabetes, oncology and cardiovascular disease.Location:
An office based PV scientist working from the HQ in Bracknell, Berkshire.Salary:
From £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, fixed term contract.Pharmacovigilance Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring ICSR processing is compliant with company procedures, including internal and regulatory timelines.
- Literature Reviewing, Legislation Monitoring, Contingency Planning and timely Working Instruction and PV Repository updates.
- Ensuring follow-up information is requested in accordance with company procedures and timelines utilising the Product Quick Guide and query reports where appropriate.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have Life Science degree or equivalent.
- Experience within the Pharmacovigilance environment is essential, linked with Pharmacovigilance knowledge on a process and compliance level.
- Demonstrating a solid working knowledge of PV systems and processes and wider business functions.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Scientist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48767.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.