Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences.
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator – PRIMARY FOCUS is on data review and to support the CDMs
The Senior Clinical Data Coordinator is responsible for performing activities related to clinical database development, data review and maintenance of specific data management documentation pertaining to the conduct of Phase I – III clinical trials in accordance with ICH/Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and other relevant procedures and guidelines to ensure that a quality work product is produced and timelines and deliverables are met.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of clinical databases.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) of clinical databases.
- Perform ongoing data review, including reconciliation of third party data streams and serious adverse event reconciliation with the safety database.
- Perform ongoing updates of Data Management-related documentation, as needed
- A minimum of 2+ years of data coordinator experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree OR certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (i.e. RN, MT, PA, RT) is preferred, but individuals with commensurate experience will be considered.
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system(s) is required.
- Experience with Oracle Inc.’s Inform™ EDC system is preferred.
- Oncology and/or inflammatory therapeutic area experience is preferred.
What’s in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work.
Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.