For one of Planet Pharma’s clients we are currently looking for a qualified accountant candidate with experience in financial management for clinical trials for a position as Operations Finance Analyst.
In this position you will work across a broad remit of budget oversight, resource management, KPI forecasting and pricing for new business. Working for a growing company offering services within clinical trials, this is a great opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual who is looking for a finance position with a broad remit.
The position can be either fully remote in South East England or office based in London, is offered via a permanent basis directly with our client and with highly competitive compensation and benefits available.
- Own and Develop pricing tools through ongoing collaboration with operations and business development
- Work with Project Management Operations for forecasting and operational resources management
- Manage overall Project budgets
- Report against KPIs for client projects, manage budget versus actuals and forecasting
- Work cross functionally to prove financial support as needed with Operations and Business Development
To be eligible for consideration candidates should have:
- Degree level education in Finance related subject and relevant accountancy qualifications
- Proven experience in clinical trials financial management gained within a service based organisation within the clinical trials space, ideally CRO
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Proactive nature and the ability to drive change
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.