CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Research Study Leader in early phase studies to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis (12 months initially).
Clinical Research Study Leader Role:
The Study Leader will provide leadership for one or more global study management teams, responsible for internally managed and outsourced studies - first in man through to proof of concept.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the cross-functional Study Management Team (SMT). In the SMTL role, the SL is responsible for the planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction of the SMT, including obtaining agreement on study required timelines, budgets, objectives and goal-setting.
- Prepare and manage the budget/financial plan.
- Conduct protocol and site feasibility assessments to ensure optimal site selection.
- For outsourced studies, contribute to CRO selection activities and contract set-up, serve as primary contact with CRO PM and provide oversight of CRO, ensure communication between CRO, and other vendors.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelors (or Masters) degree or equivalent in biomedical or life sciences discipline.
- Extensive Study Management experience in clinical or pharmaceutical development.
- Effective leadership skill to lead cross functional teams across multiple time zones.
- Global experience is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Study Leader position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48765.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.