Purpose of the Role:
The Quality Control Editor is responsible for performing quality reviews and editing clinical documents, regulatory submissions, medical/scientific publications, and other related documents.
(Performs detailed QC review checks of clinical and regulatory documents, tables, publications, annual reports, literature summaries, submission sections, and internal documents)
- Excellent language skills (reading, writing, editing, team communication).
- Ability to interpret clinical data and literature.
- Ability to follow instructions and apply resourceful insight to problem-solving.
- Communicate with professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, other style guides, and any guidelines related to assigned projects.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, including advanced formatting, styles, cross-referencing, bookmarks, and other related skills.
- College degree or 2+ years of education in related field.
- At least 3 years of editing-related job history.
- Excellent use of English language
- Understanding of Acrobat/PDF software.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.