We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced expert in Genetics to join an established biotechnology / pharmaceutical company based in South East England. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a global organisation in a dynamic strategic role with huge potential for future development in a growing team.
- PHD in Statistical Genetics, Genetic epidemiology or similar
- Relevant industry experience with human genetic data, Mendelian randomization, genome wide association studies (GWAS) and biobank sized data – 7+ years post PHD
- Responsible for creating and leading projects to identify drug targets using genetics
- Collaborating with internal and external groups (academic and industry)
- Act as an internal expert working cross functionally providing expert insight into advice in company projects
- Mentor junior staff and be involved in individual development as the team grows
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 6 years recruitment experience, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Simon Trebilcock at strebilcock (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.