I am looking to speak with Clinical Development Managers who are ready to take the next step in their career to Associate Director.
I am partnering with a well know Pharmaceutical organisation who have some of their Global Headquarters here in the UK and are looking for talented individuals who can join the team and help implement some strong strategic ideas.
Due to the size of the company I am partnering, ideally I am looking for professionals who are already working for a Global organisation within the Pharma and Biotech industry. If you have the key components listed below but work for a smaller organisation or with a different area of Life Sciences please still get in touch.
Skills and experiences that will be required are:
- Proven Clinical Operations experience and working knowledge of Project Management procedures and tools
- Strong strategic experience in developing and managing Clinical trials plans across multiple global locations
- Working experience of Clinical/Drug Development across different phases and therapy areas
- Demonstrated ability to set team priorities, establish goals and performance targets and project initiatives at a local and regional level
- Leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop key staff members
If you have the skills and experiences listed above or you feel that you could develop some of them easily but believe you are ready for an Associate Director level position, please apply so we can arrange a private and confidential discussion.