IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA has an incredible opportunity for a driven and successful BD professional to support the sales of IQVIAs various healthcare leading services. Working within the Biotech division of IQVIA you'll be support the Dutch market with bring IQVIA's offerings to market.
This role requires an open minded and eager to learn individual to sell products that require technical or scientific expertise in the life sciences industry. You will be assigned to multiple accounts. Working closely with account managers to coordinate the service approach for the client. You'll be responsible for identifying and pursing sales leads; makes sales calls and visits, concludes orders and arranges internal sales logistics; resolves customer complaints; monitors changing customer needs and competitor activity; and prepares sales targets, budgets and reports.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Account and develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
- Maintain general knowledge of all IQVIA services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Identify and respond to customer needs in order to define potential opportunities. Propose appropriate strategy/solution to customer.
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal.
- Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepares and leads the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets.
- Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
- Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA, Inc.
Experience Typically requires 5 - 7 years of prior relevant experience and BSc.Join Us
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.