CK QLS are recruiting for a Biomedical Analyst Haematology to join a company in the Healthcare Industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
Biomedical Analyst Haematology Role:
The stem cell laboratory is a highly specialized haematology laboratory that processes blood and bone marrow stem cells for patients with cancer and carries out diagnostic stem cell cultures for patients with haematological diseases.Your Challenge:
The activities in the stem cell laboratory include the sterile processing (preparation, freezing, thawing) of hematopoietic stem cells for autologous stem cell transplants as well as carrying out stem cell cultures. The work, which is often irregular, requires a high degree of flexibility and good self-organization.Your Background:
- Have completed training as a Biomedical Analyst or equivalent training and ideally experience in morphology, cell culture technology and sterile work with.
- Are familiar with quality management and quality assurance.
- Enjoy direct patient contact.
- Are a team player and ready to be on call on the weekends.
- Good knowledge of German as well as knowledge of English and French.
For more information or to apply for this Biomedical Analyst Haematology position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48737.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.