CK QLS are recruiting for a Research Technician to join a Laboratory heavily focused in the area of haematology, molecular diagnostics and stem cell processing at their site based in Bern. The position is offered on a contract basis for 2 years and would be looking for the successful candidate to start on 1st October 2020.
Research Technician Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Investigate the role of complement activation and NET formation in the development of vascular complications, related to COVID-19.
- Unravel the pathophysiology of vascular complications and to identify complement activation and NETs as a main driver of vascular complications.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed training as technician in biology or biochemistry and is expected to have experience in cell culturing techniques, protein biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Practical experience in flow cytometry and in animal experiments, would be advantageous.
- Good German and English skills are mandatory.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company positively impacting people's health.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Research Technician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48731.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.